Vi presento il primo dei blog: una famiglia fantastica che vive in Lussemburgo ma gira parecchio. Non è un blog “professionale” ma a dispetto del low profile, io sono sicura che andrà lontano, non solo coi viaggi!
Today we will meet our first blogger family: Letzflyaway from Luxembourg but citizen of the world. I’m sure they will get far (and not just in family trips sense!!)
- Hello: what’s your blog’s name and when did you launch it?
Hello Sabina, our (it’s a family affair) blog is called Letzflyaway. “Letz” are actually the 4 first letter of Letzebuerg eg Luxembourg, the country where we live. It is a family travel blog where we share tips and reviews to inspire other families to travel with their kids. We launched it in October 2014.
- How much of your daily time is dedicated to blogging? Are you a full time blogger or do you have another job apart from blogging?
I am a lawyer that turned stay-at-home mum so my blogging time varies from day to day. It can be half an hour to few hours a day but as we don’t make money from the blog it has to stay a pleasure.
- What’s your personal policy concerning kids pictures on the net?
We have no problems posting pictures of them on the blog or on social media. But nowadays they like to approve the pictures of them we are planning to post.
- Are your kids actively involved in your blogging activity? They constantly inspire us but do they have more fun because of the blog or do you tend to keep things separate?
They are totally involved in the blog and in the activities we share. Also when we are staying in hotels now, they spontaneously tell us their pro and cons 🙂
- Tell us a positive and negative aspect of being a mommy blogger
Pos: You get to meet new people and it’s fun to share experiences that eventually can inspire others
Neg: sometimes you think too much about what to write, which pictures to take instead of enjoying the moment.
- How has your life changed with your blog?
Not at all.
- Is professional blogging a recognized career in your Country?
Nope. Not sure the majority of people know what a blog is. And I’m not even kidding.
- Does your husband/wife support you?
Yes, he’s the one who mostly takes the pictures.
- How do you see yourself and your blog in the next 3 years?
I’ll consider it a win if our blog is still active in 3 years.
- What’s your country’s blogging network level?
It’s clearly only at the beginning…
- How does a “sponsored post” work on your blog?
Not happened until now…
- Tell us the biggest challenge you faced since you started blogging
To keep up posting. We have so much delay in writing, editing posts that I’m afraid some planned posts will never appear on the blog. But again, we have no pressure because the blog is just a hobby.
Thank you for being my guest and letting readers learn more about how hard working (and fun) is mommy blogging!
Thank you Sabina 🙂
Loved doing this interview with you 🙂